- Custom Mokume Gane Rings
- Meteorite Rings: 1 - 2 - Jewelry
Mokume Gane Rings: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 Damascus Steel Rings:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
form - REQUEST for QUOTE - we will make a ring to fit your budget!
- Custom and Unique Ring Designs, Artist made
- Total Quality & Customer Satisfaction
- Each ring is made custom and therefore is a final sale
- The artist offers 100% customer satisfaction
CREATING YOUR OWN MOKUME GANE RING DESIGN:
The mokume gane rings come in a number of offerings and combinations.
Some of the rings come with Linings and Some are Solid Mokume as the
pictures show (pictures shown on pages 1-4 are samples of our work 1 -
2 - 3 - 4 )
Here is the basic information you will need to know to specifiy a custom Mokume Gane
- Mokume color combinations Available
- palladium and silver (grey and white, softest material)
- 14k palladium white gold and silver (grey and white)
- 22k yellow and silver (random pattern only - yellow and white)
- 18k yellow gold and silver (yellow and white)
- 18k palladium white gold and silver (grey and white)
- 18k palladium white gold, 18k yellow gold and platinum
silver (predominately grey and yellow with very thin white)
- 18k red gold, 18k yellow gold, and silver (predominately red
and yellow with very thin white)
- 18k red gold, 18k palladium white gold and silver
(predominately red and grey with very thin white)
- The linings refer to non mokume part of the
ring. The Linings Available are:
- Platinum Sterling Silver
- Palladium .950
- 18k Yellow Gold
- 18k Palladium White Gold
- Sizing your Finger:
- - Use narrow ring sizers for sizing since our rings are Comfort fit.
Don't allow someone to tell you your ring size. Jewelry stores
have, what I call, a "Jail House Set of Key rings". Try on these rings and
find the ring that fits best. Look at the number on the rings so you can be sure you
it is correct. We can also do .25 size increments.
- - Comfort fit refers to the ring being curved on the inside where the middle is the
thickest part of the ring.
- - Make sure the sizer fits a bit snugly over the knuckle but feels comfrontable on the
- - Please verify your size at 2 jewelry stores to be sure since these are hand made rings
and some are more difficult to resize
- - re-sizing charges apply to custom made rings
- Ring Styles that can be lined and not lined are as follows:
- lined: (have to be lined): 2mg, 9mg, 10mg, 11mg, 12mg
- Can be lined or solid: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 16
- Solid (have to be): 1mg, 4mg
- Rolled Edges and Straight Edges for lined rings.
- The rings with linings can have rolled edges or straight edges and also wider rails if
you like the ring wider as a custom request.
- Ring Width:
- the rings come in standard widths of 4mm,5mm,6mm with some exceptions, for wider
widths please contact us for pricing.
- How to obtain a price quote:
- At the present time please email us for pricing on the MOKUME GANE RINGS.
- Email me the following information and we will get you a quote on your ring
- MOKUME RING Quoting
- - mokume pattern material, (see list above)
- - pattern style, (classic, Random, X-mokume etc....)
- - lining material or sold mokume, (Platinum, Gold, Plat/SS etc...)
- - width desired (4mm, 5mm, 6mm or other)
- - ring size, (approximate if your not sure for quoting purposes)
- - straight or rolled edges