- About Our Titanium
RESIZING AND RETURN POLICIES
Resizing. These Titanium Rings are made to very
tight tolerances. Sizing is normally made to theoretical sizing to within about 1/3 of a
width of hair. Unfortunately, most jewelers don't work to such tolerances. It pays to get
multiple fittings with metal sizing rings. The tapered rod measuring method doesn't take
width or internal radii into account, so are sometimes off. Using paper or plastic
sizers will definitely give poor results; sometimes several sizes off. We will
resize for regular titanium rings once at no cost within 30 days of receiving the ring.
You just pay for return shipping. Others would be subject to a 20% remake fee with
the exception of precious metal and mokume inlay rings, which would be subject to a 35%
restock fee to help offset material costs.
can add accent lines, change the width, make the ring with less curvature, add bevels, or
change the internal radius. Again, return it within 30 days at no charge.
Refinishing. Lifetime refinishing is free of
charge. We can also change any finish to almost any other. Some rings with multiple
finishes may have physical constraints preventing certain finishes in some locations. Just
Refund. We offer a refund or exchange for 30
days after delivery. Returns for refund are subject to a 20% or 35% restock fee.
Shipping fees are not included. Custom rings are non-refundable.
This warranty is applicable to the ring only. This includes CZ's. Damage or loss of
precious stones are not covered by this warranty. Such stones should be covered by your
homeowners policy. Please note that it may not be possible to resize or rework some
tension set rings without recrafting the ring. The 20% remake fee would apply in that
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I am allergic to gold. Will titanium be better on my skin?
- A: Yes, titanium is more inert than most metals. People with
reactions to gold will have no reaction to titanium.
- Q: You use 6Al4V titanium. What is it and what
about the other grades I've been hearing about?
- A: The 6Al4V titanium is an alloy with Aluminium and Vanadium added
for strength. The alloy is used extensively in aerospace. Pure titanium, also called Ti999
or Commercially Pure Titanium is relatively soft. It makes for good hip joint implants,
but will not stand up as well as 6/4 in a ring. The other common alloy, 6/6/2 contains
tin. There are a lot of different alloys containing tin coming from old Russian subs. The
tin tends to make the metal "gummy" to machine, and it doesn't finish as well.
The alloys other than 6/4 are generally used because they can be bought cheaper. They
don't make better rings.
- Q: Can you do a comfort fit?
- A: Yes, a comfort fit, where the inner corners are rounded an
extra amount is available at no extra charge. Please specify on the order form when
- Q: I want to purchase a diamond from you but I want to
see it first, can this be done?
- A: Yes, sometimes our clients want to see the diamond before
they make it a final purchase. In this case, we can ship you just the diamond for
your approval. You must first pay for your order upfront. If you don't like
the diamond we will credit your account once we receive the diamond back from
you. Diamond sales are final sales once in the ring.
- Q: What's the best way to ship my diamond?
- A: We found that the most cost effective way is to send by
registered and insured mail. Other carriers also have tracking and insurance, but usually
cost about twice the amount.
- Q: What forms of payments do you accept?
- A: We accept Visa, M/C with our secure order
form. We also take paypal sent to our email address listed below. You
will receive an email receipt automatically once your order is processed online.
- Q: Do you have a layaway program:
- A: You are able to pay us with four equal payments.
When your last payment is accepted we will process your order.
- Q: How long do the rings take to make?
- A: Wedding rings are shipped in 2-3 days from the day you
order. The tension set rings are shipped within 1 week after receiving the diamond
- Q: What is your return policy on specials stones or
- A: Due to the uniqueness of each
request pertaining to sizes, types and quality levels, all our stone sales are final
Preferred Online Retailer of Boone Titanium Rings since 1999
- Our Offices are located
at: 22613 Corteville, SCS, MI, 48081
- Family Owned and Operated